Plyline North East Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
Information we collect may include, but is not limited to, the following information:
• Your Name
• Your Address
• Your Email address
• Your Phone Number
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• to monitor and improve our products and customer services.
• to send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Unfortunately, the transmission of information by means of the internet, including through e-mail, is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or from us by means of e-mail and any such transmission is at your own risk.
In addition to the policies and procedures we employ to safeguard your data, your personal data is protected by the GDPR. This provides that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant, and not excessive. The information should be kept up to date, where necessary, and not retained for longer than is necessary. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people.
You have the right to request that we:
• inform you whether we process your data, provide you with details relating to our processing, and with a copy of your data;
• rectify any inaccurate data we might have about you without undue delay;
• complete any incomplete information about you;
• erase your personal data without undue delay,
• are restricted from processing your data;
• furnish you with the personal data which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
Where we process your data solely on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of our processing before the withdrawal. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority at any time.
The exercise of your rights might be subject to certain conditions prescribed by law and we might require further information from you before we can respond to your request.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com or by writing to us at the following address:
Plyline North East Ltd
320i Mayoral Way, Team Valley Trading Estate, Gateshead, NE11 0RT